Monday, July 21, 2008

Das Wochenende

Friday night - Waaaaaaaaaaaallll-Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Was awesome. I'd go so far as to say it was revolutionary.
 
Saturday - charged up my PSP and played Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade for about six hours, hehe. Maybe longer, I can't remember. Then decided to revamp my blog - the results of which you see - and spent many hours messing around with header images and backgrounds and all that nice coding stuff. Then suddenly it was 3am...
 
Sunday - more blog stuff (if you go to my profile I've set up a design-fiddling blog called Flaying with Pire. Heh. It's mostly just for me to import templates that other people have made and then 'personalise' them - hopefully learn a thing or two about CSS along the way. Who knows? Hehe.
 
Watched The Machinist last night (I'd seen it before but Ewan hadn't), then spent the night having paranoid dreams. Awesome.
 
Right then, time to show Monday who's boss. ^.^


--
Lick the Lid of Life!

3 comments:

MABrock1980 said...

Kick it in the nuts!

Dante said...

Saw WALL-E last night. I really think it's the best Pixar movie yet. It just worked on every level.

NysaK said...

Wall-E Vas Gude, I've seen it twice now ^_^