Monday, July 14, 2008

Zzzzzzz

Spent the weekend honing my didgeridoo skills. I can now make a 'hopping kangaroo' noise, a kookaburrah (sp), a kind-of barking dog, a trumpet, um... and some other stuff I can't remember. Also practiced my (currently weak) circular breathing which invovles blowing bubbles with a straw into a glass of water. Always fun.
 
Made a song too - a 'remix/cover' of Maroon 5's 'Woman', slightly changing the lyrics to suit a female singing it, and did a backing track with the help of HipHop E-Jay and the microphone on a webcam. Yeah, I know, don't laugh. I work with what I've got ;p I actually quite like it, but it needs refining. I might work on that this week and eventually post it here when it's okay. It was certainly fun to make.
 
Today, I finished all my work by 9:30am. This is me bored for the rest of the day;
 
[Del] <------- bored
 
I think I'll be taking advantage of the flexitime system and leaving early. 4-ish.
 
*snores on keyboard* nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

--
Lick the Lid of Life!

5 comments:

Eclectablog said...

A bored Del is a dangerous thing, methinks...

Dante said...

*pokes the sleeping Del with a twig*

MABrock1980 said...

*throws back the stuff thrown at me earlier*

REVENGE! Muahahahahahahaha!

photostyle said...

i think you should post it anyways, webcam mic be damned!

/me knows.

Moomin said...

Ok, we just GOTTA see that remix! :O