Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blah blah blah

I joined Facebook... eugh *involuntary shudder* - I feel like I need to take a hot shower with lots of disinfectant! (And it's all because efx2 went down... harrumph)

In other news... I left the heater on in work today when I left early at 4. I'm hoping the boss checked the room before he went home, but I tried phoning between 4 and 5 and didn't get an answer, even though he was there when I left... hrm. I'm sorry if the office burns down overnight >.< (Not really sure who I'm saying sorry to... but I'll feel bad!)

I got N3 (Ninety Nine Nights) delivered today from Amazon Marketplace, for £13. It was as new, without the wrapping. I played a demo and it was mad hack 'n' slash fun. The game itself is no different! Nice glossy anime characters, army units to command, goblins and orcs to attack, and hugely overpowered attacks to kill 'em with. Wooh!

And now, we're watching Scorpion King - because neither of us are of sane and present enough state of mind to deal with anything more intelligent!

7 comments:

wozza said...

yay - you can join the facebook efx2 group :-)

welcome to the dark side honey................... muah-ha-ha

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2248198437

NysaK said...

facebook isn't the dark side...myspace is the dark side(but it's fun)

Dee Jay said...

LOL That is why I joined Facebook too. I still don't have a clue what I'm doing over there, but it connected me to a lot of efx peeps. : )

MABrock1980 said...

Scorpion King rules! Cheesy dialogue, big swords and hot women: What's not to like? :D

Squilla said...

PHEW! So glad to have not lost everyone! Will be back to catch up on the news properly as soon as I possibly can. :D XXXXX

Squilla said...

Hi Pix!

Yeah we did go to Inverness - but just for half a day. I thought you were in Aberdeen (we didn't make it there or I would have called). OH NO!!!! *repeatedly hits own head with palm* :(

Squilla said...

BUM! I am so sorry, Pix! I honestly thought you were in Aberdeen! We briefly passed through Inverness on our way from Durness and Kinlockbervie to Edinburgh (through the Cairngorms).

God I love Scotland. This was my third time there and I am quite envious that you are living there. I'll be back again and be sure to get the town right next time. :D