Sunday, July 20, 2008

Epic Win

So yeah, I gave my blog a makeover using a template from um... eblogtemplates.com ^.^

It's very 'mac'.

It also has a lot of nifty features.

See the boxes in the sidebar? If you click on the top bar, you can drag them around to rearrange them. Also, if you click the little green button, they minimise. ^.^

The 'recent posts' and 'recent comments' widgets come with the template, as well as the 'live traffic feed' which is kinda nifty. I can add any links I like to the main top menu bar also - just haven't got 'round to doing many yet.

You can't upload a header image to use with the design, but with some creative use of background images and transparent PNG's I've made one I like - and because it's transparent and simple I can change the background and not have to change the colour scheme of the header.

Okay, bed time.

Let me know how the functionality of this design works from a 'visitor' perspective. ^.^

6 comments:

MABrock1980 said...

It all works and is all very impressive except for one glaring issue: You 'traffic' widget says I'm from Newcastle >:(

Dante said...

Don't like it.

Miss the dragon.

Anonymous said...

Yes and I'm in Milton Keynes. I'm nowhere near the place - honest guv.

Anonymous said...

Bracknell Forest? Blimey.

Looks good though. I like the simplicity of it all. (Woo! Big words!)

Moomin said...

Well it got me pinned down pretty well :D

It looks very professional, but yeah... the dragon was personal...

Welsh Pixie said...

Percy's gone on holiday ;p

I wanted something simple with some fancy twists.

The traffic monitor takes the reading from your closest main hub. For me way up in the Highlands, that's Glasgow, hehe.